Race your champion
Race your hounds in exciting arena tournaments and win a share from the total prize pool.
Each race will have its own custom simulation that will take into consideration multiple factors like stamina, surface preference, weather preference and distance preference for each hound.
Hounds will have their preferences generated upon the minting event. The owner can see each preference factor in the hounds section.
- Join and participate in different races on Houndrace.
- In order to join the race, you will need to own a hound and pay the entry ticket and platform fees.
- After the required number of participants have joined, the race will go live.
- Each race is simulated by our algorithm and can be watched in 2D or 3D environments.
- After the race simulation has ended, the winners will split the prize pool that was accumulated from the entry tickets.
- Number of participants: Most of the races have between 6 and 12 participant slots but the capacity is not limited to these parameters.
- Standard Prize distribution: 1st place: 50%, 2nd place: 30%, 3rd place: 20%.
- Number of milestones during a race: The amount of milestones varies based on arena distance with more milestones on longer distances.
- Milestone rewards distribution: The milestone rewards will come from a different token pool and will not be correlated to the accumulated fees from the entry tickets.
- Ticket Fee: The ticket fee will be paid by each participant in order to join a race and the amount will contribute to the total prize pool of that race.
- Arena Fee: The arena fee represents a fractional amount that will be paid on top of the ticket fee and it will be shared between the arena owner and the platform in 40/60 ratio.
- Race Generation Fee: This fee represents a fractional amount that will contribute to the race generation transaction.